Monday, November 01, 2004

Time for Merry X'mas ?

- It is time for X'mas even though it is still November. I am talking about HRC pins!
As you know, the brand of X'mas is very popular around the world, so of course, Hard Rock Cafe Japan don't miss the chance of a big business.
In fact, HRC Japan will release 13 kinds of X'mas pins in Nov.15th!!
I hope many collectors will not leave this hobby, and could understand that this is their business.

- Actually, some of X'mas pins look nice. From the scans on HRC Japan web(Japanese text only), my favorite is the one from Uyeno.
Very cute, right?

Uyeno X'mas 2004 Posted by Hello

- The one from Nagoya is also not bad.

Nagoya X'mas 2004 Posted by Hello

- Every year, I found many of my favorite pins from some locations like Asian locations, so I look forward to meeting many great pins this year !!
Here is one of my favorite X'mas pins !

What is your favorite ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home