Saturday, October 23, 2004

Q-3 in Oct.2004

- Today, I put 3 questions here, and answer it by myself. I call it as Q-3, OK?

- (1) Which HRC would I love to visit again ?

If I can choose only one, my answer is Hard Rock Cafe Chicago.

Hard Rock Cafe Chicago in 1998 Posted by Hello

Let me explain the reason. While I was in Chicago as a college student, I was not a big fan of HRC. I had collected just city guitar for the memory of my travel. Of course, I sometimes visited HRC Chicago, but I hardly checked new pins then. I think I went to Michael Jordan restaurant much more than Hard Rock Cafe Chicago then. So I really don't have any memories at HRC Chicago. I will absolutely visit Chicago again someday, and then I will spend a lot of time at HRC Chicago.

MJ restautant Posted by Hello

- (2)Which pin did I buy the most by myself ?

I guess it would be Osaka reopen GO.

one of Osaka Re-GO in 2001 Posted by Hello

In Sep.2001, I got up earlier, and went to the new location of HRC Osaka around 8 AM, but I found about 20 people on the line before me. HRC Osaka released 3 kinds of GO, and we could buy 25 pins each once, and I remember that I went to the line again after I got 25 pins, so I think I bought so many pins at that time.

- (3)Which HRC would I visit if I got enough time ?

HRC Rio is my answer even though HRC Rio has not released many pins, because I am always interested in going to Brazil as well as some countries in South America, but going to South America, I have to spend a lot of time(about 2 days for round trip) on the plane from Japan, so I can not take enough holidays for it. I mean I want to spend many days in South America if I would visit the area someday, so I will wait until the chance come.

The 1st Q-3 is over now. I will sometimes do this. Maybe, one a month ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home