Sunday, October 03, 2004

Pin Event, someday ?

- Some of new pins arrived here from USA.

nice pins, aren't they? Posted by Hello
Sometimes, some pins look worse than the scan that we can check on Pin Catalog or on someone's web, but these pins look better than the scan on the net.

- My favorite is License Plate event pin from PCC event "Pin Slam" that was held in Sep 2004 at HRC Baltimore. The event released 4 kinds of event pins, and I liked 2 of those that I have now.

Pin Slam License Plate Posted by Hello

- I have never attended Pin Event except some events in Japan. If I would attend those kinds of Pin event someday, I am sure the following event would be my choice.

+ Spring in Berlin - because there is my best friend whom I have traded with since I started to collect HRC pins.
+ Pindex - because all collectors who attended the event want to go to Pindex again.
+ Chicago Y-ME - because Chicago is my 2nd hometown, so I am sure I will go to Chicago again, and it would be great to talk to some collectors in Chicago.

- By the way, Japanese HRC announced that there will be the official Pin collector's party at HRC Universal Citywalk Osaka in Nov. 7th. I did attend the event last Nov., and it was great!! About 100 collectors attended last year, and we had a lot of fun!! This year, all attendants can get the event pin, laminate, and can buy 3 kinds of event pins that would be sold only for attendants. If you come to this event, you would be able to understand why there are 7 HRC in this small country.

Photo from last year's event Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home