Friday, September 17, 2004

I am on TV


Kimono on TV Posted by Hello
 Today, I was on TV. I mean that the program about Pin Meeting Osaka was broadcast today. It was really fun that I watched myself on TV. I really think they made a good program about Pin even though it was about 10 min. They showed a lot of pins from HRC, Olympic, Baseball, and more, so I think this program attracted many people who was not interested in this hobby.

Some pins like Olympic pins and Japanese Baseball pins are major pins that most people in front of TV know the brand name. But it's true that most people don't know about HRC pins(at least in Japan), so what I planed for the program is that I introduced the pins that could attract people who has no knowledge about HRC. What I selected from my collection is Hurricane series, GO, and Girl pins. Can you guess why I chose these?? I think Hurricane series are beautiful enough to attract many people with the color & the design. And about GO, many people would be interested in those, because Grand Opening pins really sound rare. In addition, I showed some girl pins, because Japanese women might like these by those cute designs.

As a result, what they uses for the program on TV was some Hurricane pins, Pittsburgh GO, and Hong Kong the Peak GO. Why?? Like I told, some of Hurricane pins were really beautiful & cool on TV
My Hurricane pins

Pittsburgh GO pin can be opened, so good enough to attract many children.

Pittsburgh GO Posted by Hello

And about Hong Kong The Peak GO, this pin has tremendous impact, and in addition, LE 100 sounded very rare.

Peak GO Posted by Hello

I enjoyed the program, and I really hope HRC pins would be more popular like Disney, Olympic, and World Cup near the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home