Monday, September 06, 2004

TV

Yesterday, I went to HRC Osaka for TV program. A TV program which is televised as a regular program through Mon-Fri every week planed to make up a program which focused on Pin Meeting in Osaka that my friend,K-K, has done twice a year at HRC.
K-K's HRC web
They wanted some collectors to join the program, so I was called by K-K to represent HRC pin collector. There are only 5 collectors for the program. 2 of them are famous pin collectors from USJ(Universal Studio Japan), and another 2 was from HRC like me. HRC Osaka was kind enough to let them reserve a big space, and I could get a lot of foods for free! The TV taping was longer than I expected even though the program about Pin Meeting would be broadcasted for about 10 min. Each of us was interviewed, and showed our pin collections. Yeah! It was really nice experience, and I enjoyed seeing how they made up each scene for TV.

Be Quiet, please ! Posted by Hello

The main target for them was my friend,K-K who collect HRC pins as well as many pins like Olympic, World Cup. I thank him to let me join the opportunity. I am not sure how they broadcast the program, and how I appear on it. I hope that some of my HRC pins appear on it, and it helps that many people are interested in HRC pins, and start to collect pins!! I really hope so.

Kimono with a TV reporter Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home