Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Osaka 3rd anniversary


Pint Glass & 3rd from Osaka Posted by Hello

 Today, HRC Osaka released their 3rd anniversary pins, so of course, I went there to get what I want. There were about 20 people on the waiting line when I arrived to HRC Osaka.
In my opinion, 3 kinds of Osaka 3rd really look ugly. That is why none of my friends asked me to get those for their collection. I got only a couple of DJ pins for my collection even though they released 3 kinds of pins.

In addition, Mini guitar & Pint Glass were also released today. I think those Pint Glass series are not bad, and I am going to get some from some HRC around the world.I have already secured Beijing one which is on the way to me now!

By the way, recently we have regular pin meeting almost every month at HRC Osaka.
HRC hardly have Pin Event in Japan, so some collectors around Osaka area decided to gather HRC when pins are released. This regular meeting is called as Yoriai among collectors. The rule is very simple. You come to HRC w/any pins, and just trade w/great lunch! You can come & leave at anytime, Easy,right? There are usually about 15 collectors at the meeting every month at HRC Osaka, so you can find many great pins as well as many new HRC info through the meeting. I hope it helps pin collectors to find what they want.

 Next pins from Japan will be Halloween(out in Sep 15th). Some of them look nice, so I will go to HRC again to get some for my friends and of course, for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home