Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hard Rock Cafe Los Angeles



After HRC Newport Beach, I went to huge shopping mall in the suburb of LA. I enjoyed movies as well as shopping. Unfortunately, it was at 10:00 PM after the movie. I was surprised, and confused what I was going to do then.

There were 2 more HRCs around LA. I had 2 choices then. Going to HRC LA or HRC Hollywood. I selected HRC Los Angeles. HRC Los Angeles is one of the historical HRC like HRC London. I always wanted to visit the first HRC in USA.


HRC Los Angeles

I drove my car, and arrived HRC LA before the cafe was closed. I took some photos inside, and bought some pins as I always do. In USA, the history of HRC was born here. I had good day, and stayed at a motel in Hollywood area, and then I left USA for Japan early morning.


2 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to аll, hoω is eνеrуthing, I thіnκ
every one іs getting mοrе frοm this sitе,
anԁ yоur viеws are pleasant ԁesigned for
neω ѵisitоrs.

Haνe a lооk аt my web pаge;
shuttle van jeep or tricycle

 
At March 29, 2013 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been surfing onlinе moгe than 4 hοurs toԁay,
yet I never found any inteгeѕting article lіke youгѕ.
It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

My weblog :: Things To Do In Boracay When Raining

 

Post a Comment

<< Home