Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hard Rock Cafe Mexico City



In 2002, I made another trip in Oct. I planed to visit 5 HRCs of Mexico & USA. I arrived to Mexico City. Mexico City was so huge !!

Photos of Mexico City

There were so many people wherever I went, and the mood of the city was really wild. I enjoyed shopping as well as sightseeing.



While I was there, I made one day trip to Pyramid that was located in suburb of the city.

Teotihuacan
The pyramid was one of the biggest thing people made. It was hard to go to the top, but the view from there was unbelievable.

Of course, I visited HRC Mexico.

HRC Mexico City
A staff of HRC Mexico is my friend whom I did many trades with.
At HRC Mexico, I met him, and had dinner together, He gave me Camel pins that was only given to HRC staffs before.


And then we talked about many things, and had good time with great music.



About pins, it was one of the best in my Hard Rock Life.
There were so many pins I liked !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home