Friday, September 03, 2004

My Home-Hard Rock Cafe

Talking about my home-HRC, it is HRC Osaka where I can go within 30 min by train.
HRC Osaka

New HRC Osaka Posted by Hello


Former HRC Osaka Posted by Hello

HRC Osaka was reopen in Sep 2001 after old cafe was closed in 2000. The new location is not far from former location, but the mood of eact environment is totally different.

As you know, the former HRC Osaka was called as The Stadium of Rock because the cafe was located just in front of Stadium before. Instead of it, now there is a big shopping mall called Namba Parks at the same place.
New HRC Osaka was made after the bank was closed, so it is famous among collectors that there is a bank bar inside HRC Osaka.
Inside HRC Osaka

In my opinion, I like new location better than old one even though I think I went to HRC Osaka just several times because I came back to Japan in the end of 1999. I feel very comfortable at new HRC Osaka, and can relax. We also have another HRC called as HRC Universal Citywalk Osaka in same area, but I feel like the Cafe is kind of the tourist spot, so I like HRC Osaka much better than Universal Cafe.
HRC Universal Citywalk Osaka

It is very hard to explain why I think so. Being at HRC Osaka is kind of being at home. Maybe, because I have visited HRC Osaka since the beginning of it, or maybe, because I have visited there a lot of times to get new pins. In fact, I attended the Osaka GO 2001 as my first GO. For you who come to Japan from other countries, HRC Universal Osaka might be the best choice to visit, because you know it is just in the front of Universal Studio Japan, so you can take a rest at HRC after having fun at Universal Studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home