Thursday, September 02, 2004

I still love Chicago..


I still love Chicago.. Posted by Hello

It has been raining today, but I think it's not bad because most Japanese are tired through Crazy Hot Summer 2004. The temperature of this Summer was really crazy(TOO HOT !), and I felt like I had been in Thailand. Now I had enough of it, so I hope Autumn would come soon.

Now let me talk about myself here. You can find some info on my introduction below.
About me
In addition, I'm going to talk about myself more right now. I hope these info would help you to know me more than now!

I was born in Nara, Japan where is located next to Kyoto. Like the famous Kyoto, there are many historical things in Nara. In fact, Nara has many World Heritages. Some of Japan tours from US have one-day trip to Nara from Kyoto, so some of you might know the name of Nara.
Photo of Nara

After graduating from 4 years university in Osaka, I left Japan for Chicago to get more experience under the different culture. I had studied at College of DuPage, Illinois for about 3 years after English Language School in Chicago.
College of DuPage
Of course, studying at college in different language was much harder than I expected, but I really think those experience made me be a Man, and help me to expand my world. I still love Chicago.

Through the US life, I had some good friends, and I got many knowledge by talking about many things with them. Anytime I have time, I was always traveling around US by plane or by car. I guess I visited most of big cities as well as a lot of of small cities. Most of my classmates often told me that I knew USA more than them, because most of them hardly visited outside of their state.

After I finished my study, I left Chicago for new land called as Europe. My Polish classmate from English Language School asked me to come before coming back to Japan, so I went to Poland, and stayed at her home in Poznan for 2 months. Before going to Poland, I have no info about Poland because I never expected that I was going there someday, and in fact, there were not many info about Poland in Japan. I was so curious everyday when I did something !! I really have a lot of fun there. While I was in Poland, I traveled around European countries including Praha, Venice, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Berlin by train, so now you can find why I had many photos from many countries on my another web as Kimono Travel.
Kimono Travel

I think I have to stop to talk about my travel, because even after Poland, I continue traveling about the world, so this blog will be too long to read ! I promise I will talk about my travel someday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home