Saturday, September 04, 2004

From HRC Pattaya

The weather here is getting cooler, so I recently enjoy going to the gym almost three times a week. Even though the size of the gym is much smaller than the gym which I had used in Chicago, I continue doing what I want. I like to do the bicycle machine now, and enjoy doing it w/newspaper.

After I came back from my work, I found 2 packages inside the mailbox. One of them is from my friend living in Yokohama, and another one is from Thai. Look at the following pin!


From HRC Pattaya  Posted by Hello

Really beautiful, isn't it?
They actually released this surf w/different color before,
Some pins from HRC Pattaya
but I think this one is the best of all. I think they really have done good job on the design of their all surf pins!! Thanks,T who always get me great pins from Thai locations.
Another package contain Pint Glass from Tokyo&Uyeno. The design of this series show character of each city well, so I guess these pins would be a good souvenir for foreign tourists, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home