Sunday, September 05, 2004

My HRC Visit

The biggest official Pin Event Pindex is coming. Some of my friends are going to the event from Japan, Germany, and etc. Most of my friends, who have ever attended the event, always ask me to attend the Pindex. Yeah! Of course, I'd like to!! There are so many collectors w/so many great pins, and I would be able to get many new friends as well as many pins for sure.

I might attend the event someday, but right now, I choose my way. I have visited 65 HRCs, and I will add 2 more after I visit Bali & Jakarta in Oct. 2004.
My HRC Visit
For me who live in Japan, visiting HRC is not easy thing to do, so I think I have done good job for my HRC visit.

Kimono at HRC Cologne Posted by Hello

As you see Kimono Travel, Kimono Travel you would find that I like to visit the world heritage around the world, and I feel like it is my life work. Through visiting many heritage, I have gotten many chances to visit many HRCs but I hardly travel only for HRC except Makati, and in addition, I hate to visit the same cities where I have ever visited before, because I am always bored when I sometimes visit the cities where I ever did. I don't mean I don't want to attend those event. I always envy my friends who attend those event like Pindex & Pin March ! I would attend those events if I have enough money to travel 4 times a year !! 2 for those events, and another 2 for the world heritage!! But before that, I have to join PCC & PIN, right?

Btw, you might think how many collectors I have traded with if you see my HRC web. I have done regular trade w/5 collectors now. They are from DC, Berlin, San Juan, Bangkok, and Singapore. In the beginning of my collection, Yeah! I had traded w/so many collectors around the world, and had tried to get as many new pins as possible, but time changed my mind. After a couple of years, I started to reduce my trade, so I chose some collectors whom I could trade with for a long days, because since I started to trade, some of foreign collectors did betray me, and sometimes it cost many pins, so I thought it was better to do regular trade with some collectors whom I can trust even though I would lose my chance to get pins from some locations by the decision. Now everything is going smooth, so I am really satisfied with my situation right now. Thank you very much for all of my friends who always help me to get great pins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home