Thursday, September 16, 2004

Rare ?

You can find many pins on My HRC web. I have collected HRC pins since 1999 though I got my first pin in 1996. I have collected pins only by trade or ask my friends to buy, so that means that I have never done Auction like E-bay & Yahoo. It is the way I have done for my collection. As a natural result, I don't have many valuable pins such as OS and Staff pins that are usually hard to get by trade.

Today, I will introduce some of valuable pins from my collection. 1st pins are these from Mexico.

CAMEL pins Posted by Hello
Do you know about these pins?? These are not fake! In 2002, I visited HRC Mexico, and met my friend whom I traded with several times before. He gave these pins to me for our friendship. He told me that these Camel pins were supposed to sell to the public, but some problems happened then, and as a result, they passed those pins to their staffs. I forgot how many pins they made, and it is true that these Camel pins are one of my rare pins.

Next one is the following pins.

Hong Kong The Peak GO Posted by Hello
This GO is LE 100 from Hong Kong The Peak. At first, They sold this one as GO single pin, and then sold the GO set(LE 300). This GO single pin are not only LE 100 but very cool, so I really thank my friend to get me 2 of this then. Thanks!

The next one is the following pin.

HRH Pattaya OS Posted by Hello
Yes, this is OS from HRH Pattaya. I hardly get OS even though I get offer every time new HRC opens, because my main target for my collection is to get my favorite pin. I don't care the value of pins. Only I care is that if the design is my type. I got this OS from my Thai friend whom I have traded with for a long time. He gave this as a present, and in addition, he was kind enough to give me the following pin.

Pattaya Promo Posted by Hello
This pin is HRC Pattaya promo pin that was gave to media before HRC Pattaya opens.

Let me stop talking about my valuable pins now, because I have to leave from my PC now. Oh! Don't forget to check my GO pins collection.
My GO collection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home