Friday, September 10, 2004

One of the World Heritage in the rain


Toshodaiji Posted by Hello
 It was a rainy day today, but I decided to visit one of the world heritage near my home. Yes, I live in Nara where many world heritage exist. It was Toshodaiji temple where I chose to visit today. Even though it was raining outside, I could enjoy this historical temple. Not only some structures but the mood around the temple were really good!! I enjoy walking around there. There are many kinds of world heritage around our earth, and I am really proud that Nara has some of them.
Check some photos of Nara here


Foxwoods pins Posted by Hello
By the way, some pins arrived here yesterday. It contained pins from HRC Foxwoods that is one of the newest HRC. I am happy that I can get these new pins very fast from my good friend! Thanks! I don't know which HRC would be opened, but I am sure that I always need to get new pins from new HRC. That is the way I recently like to do !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home