Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Something unusual

 A huge Typhoon(No.18) ran through Japan, and left a lot of huge damages on each cities. In addition, a couple of strong earthquake rocked Osaka area at the same time, so I was really frightened... Next Typhoon(No.19) has been already born, and it is on the way to Japan. I feel that something untoward is afoot.

A big news in Japan is that a Japanese player made a contact with NBA Phoenix Suns. I don't know what would happen to him until the opening game, but it is true that he became the first Japanese player who got contact in NBA team. In Japan, basketball is not famous sports like Soccer & Baseball, so I really think he already did great success because NBA is the best basketball league even though they lost in Athens. I had lived in Chicago, and had enjoyed MJ's 3-peat, so I really know NBA is the best!

1st NBA player from Japan Posted by Hello

By the way, I found a package when I came back to my home. It contained some pins from HRC Athens. The merchandise store has been already opened for people who came to Athens Olympic, and these pins were released as their 1st pins. I like Olympic sports guitar which could be a memory of Athens Olympic. Other Athens pins like Hurricane will come to me with next package. It is hard to wait for great pins !!


Pins from Athens Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home