Tuesday, September 14, 2004

They caught my eyes.

Talking about my favorite pins from Hard Rock Cafe, you can find what I love from the following page.
My Favorite Pins

About cool pins, Chicago 13th Gangster & Surfer's Halloween 1999 Skeleton really caught my eyes. One of the best pins that I recently got is HRH Bali Nyepi 2003 Surf. This surf really attracted me.

HRH Bali Nyepi 2003 Posted by Hello

And about Beauty, most pins on the page are still my favorite, If I have to choose one, I should select Mexico GORs #1.

Mexico GORs 2002 Posted by Hello
Yeah! It's true that this pin changed the way I had collected HRC pins. Before I meet that, I really hated the idea that HRC release some series pins, because I thought it might lose the originality of pins from each cities. But I started to collect GORs #1 series after I saw the scan of Mexico GORs #1. I might fall in love with this lady.

About guitar pins, I have continued getting some regularly. To tell you the truth, the reason I started to collect HRC pins is city guitar pins. Before I went to Chicago for my study, I have no info about HRC pins, and in fact, I have never visited HRC Osaka even though I passed through the way in front of HRC Osaka a lot. While I was in USA, I did a lot of travel, and one day, I met HRC pins by accident. Then I noticed that there were many HRC around the world, and each HRC has released original pins. I thought it would be good to buy some pins from each HRC for the memory of my travel, and then I started to collect city guitar pins. Through HRC, I had many opportunities to know many collectors around the world, so I think this hobby really helps to expand my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home