Monday, September 13, 2004

The Greatest Man

 In Sep 10, HRC world lost one of the greatest collectors, Mr.Big Bernd passed away by car accident. Even though I have never met him in person, we did a couple of trade before. He was very friendly to me, and gave me a lot of kind words. If you are HRC pin collectors, of course, most of you know who he is. His contribution for HRC world is huge. Good-bye..

Let me talk about one of the greatest baseball player. Recently, a lot of Japanese player have played in MLB. We have to remember that it was Nomo who made the bridge between Japan and USA. After he had some problems with his team in Japan, he decided to cross the border. At that time, playing in MLB was not common sense for Japanese player, so Nomo had a lot of problems, but he made it, and he showed his best in his 1st season. He was the starter at all-star, and he lead his team for Playoff. At that time, I also crossed the border to study under different culture. While I was in Chicago, I did collect a lot of Nomo's baseball card. I really think he should get more respect from Japanese Media as well as from Japanese Player who followed his bridge.

Nomo Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home