Thursday, September 16, 2004

Another great movie from China

After Hero that was a big hit around the world, Zhang Yimou(movie director) made another great film. The new film is House of Flying Daggers that would come to USA in Dec 3, 2004. Yes, I did see the picture on the screen today, and it was really good. A Chinese actress Zhan Ziyi did great job. Her action scene was really worthy, and the story was also nice.

Zhang Ziyi Posted by Hello

Today, I visited HRC Osaka to get 2 kinds of Halloween pins. I really like one of those(scan attached). This one is really cool, so I recommend you to get this if you have any chances to get this. Today, about 10 collectors also came to HRC Osaka, and we did our regular meeting with lunch. One of my friend K-san just came back from Pindex, so I could hear many things about Pindex from her today, and she was kind enough to get me a souvenir that was a dice from HRH Las Vegas. Thanks!

Osaka Halloween2004 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home