Monday, September 20, 2004

I love NBA

I love NBA. After I watched NBA Final Bulls vs Suns(MJ vs Sir.Charles) on TV, NBA Final looked like real fight. I was so excited about those tough games. Since then, I have watched NBA on TV. Of course, I went to United Center to enjoy Bulls game while I lived in Chicago even though it was hard to get those tickets. I like MJ, Barkley, Chris Webber, Jaren Rose, and Iverson.

My favorite player is Chris Webber because of Fab Five. Do you know about Michigan FabFive?

Fab Five - the legend Posted by Hello
Talking trash and wearing long, flapping shorts, the Fab Five of Michigan shocked the world by reaching the NCAA championship game as freshmen, then repeating that feat as sophomores. They were hailed like NBA pros, cheered like rock stars. But their spotlight life was filled with demons and challenges. Fab Five is still legendary team now. Their attitude really attracted me after I read a couple of books about Fab Five.

Of course, I like MJ. I cried when MJ did that final shot against Utah at Final. I know he changed the game, and push NBA to the next level.

Final shot Posted by Hello

Recently, I like Iverson, because of the way he has played. He is not big guy, but he always shows his best, and tries to win any games. I love his attitude. He lead his team to NBA Final once, and he has already gotten MVP as well as All-star MVP. What he needs is the champion ring now, but the situation about him are not good right now.

The Answer Posted by Hello

Since I came back to Japan, I have been away from NBA. I mean I can not watch most of NBA game now. In USA, I could watch NBA game on TV almost everyday, but in Japan, I can watch the game on TV about twice a week. TOO BAD!! so I have to check NBA.com everyday during the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home