Saturday, September 18, 2004

WWE

 If you see my favorite site on the sidebar, you will find WWE Official site. Yes, I like WWE. While I was in Chicago as a student, I enjoyed 7 shows of WWE(WWF)including 1 PPV. I liked that, because some wrestlers were really cool, and fun to watch!


Stone Cold Steve Austin Posted by Hello

First of all, Stone Cold caught my eyes. During attitude era of WWF, Stone Cold was the icon. Everything that he was doing attracted his fan, because he was so wild, and I liked his speech. When I went to Rosemont arena near ORG for my 1st WWE show, I was surprised that so many young people were there, and everyone started to scream when they listened to the Stone Cold music. Stone Cold really attracted many people, and helped WWE(WWF) to become one of the most famous company in the world.

Like Stone Cold, I like Rock who is on the way to be a Hollywood star after a big hit of his film Scorpion King. I remember that I had been so excited about Rock vs Hogan at the Wrestle Mania.

Rock vs Hogan at Wrestle Mania Posted by Hello

Stone Cold & Rock look like bad guy on the ring, but their characters were cool enough to make a strong impact on many people.. Recently, WWE did their Japanese tour with many of their stars like Undertaker, Angle, and Cena, but it was not enough for me to go to the show, because I miss the excitement that Austin & Rock made in that era.

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2007 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers ##Internet Search## related stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home