Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My 32nd birthday

 I was born in 1972.
Since I came back to Japan in 1999, I have enjoyed my birthday at HRC.

+ Former HRC Osaka in 2000
+ HRC Makati in 2001
+ HRC Yokohama in 2002
+ HRC Universal Osaka & HRC Osaka in 2003

And today, I enjoyed my 32nd birthday at HRC Osaka.
Do you know about the birthday pin ? All of Japanese HRC have the birthday pin that we can get if we go to any HRC at our birthday. You go to HRC at your birthday, and show your ID. That's all you have to do. And then the staff will bring the special dessert with your birthday pin, and will take a photo of you to make special button for your birthday(Check the following scan) !!

Birthday button Posted by Hello

I really think this is really a good idea. About Birthday pins, they make different pins for each year, and each pins also has each constellation on it. My constellation is Libra, so look at the following scan of my birthday pin that I got today.

Birthday pin in 2004 Posted by Hello

In addition, HRC Japan released Zippo Hot Tour guitar pin today. It was the first time that HRC Japan released new pins at my birthday, Thanks! The following scans are birthday pins that I got before.


Birthday pin in 2002 Posted by Hello


Birthday pin in 2001 Posted by Hello


Birthday pin in 2000 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home