Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Game is War

 Most of you can not speak Japanese, but many people around the world know the name of Nintendo & Sony. Some of you who read this blog now might have Nintendo Game or Sony Playstation 2 near your TV. Now they are ready to release new game.

Nintendo will release Nintendo DS.

Nintendo DS Posted by Hello
The official site
This portable game has 2 screens w/many functions like touch screen & voice recognition, and in addition, they will release some of their famous title like Super Mario 64x4. In Japan, they plan to release this in Dec 2nd.

Sony is also ready to release their new game named as PSP(Playstaion Portable).

Sony PSP Posted by Hello
Like PS2, PSP will have many of their famous title w/DVD function, so many fans expect their new game. I have been Nintendo fan since I enjoyed their Family Computer, NIntendo 64, and Game Cube, but at this time, I like Sony PSP better than Nintendo DS. After I get many info about those games, I will decide what I want. Anyway, I look forward to playing those new games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home