Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Kiss 2nd series


Kiss (store in Oct. 1) Posted by Hello

 Official HRC Japan site has the scans of Kiss series now.
Kiss 2nd series
I think these series look much better than last series that were released in 2003. Kiss is one of the most famous rock group in the world, so there pins would become hot when they are released in Oct. 1st.

Check this out.

Tokyo Thanksgiving (store in Oct. 1) Posted by Hello
You might think I am kidding, but HRC Japan is serious. I am ashamed to say, but they are going to release this pin in Oct. 1st. This pin is not for free. You have to pay money for this pin if you need!! As a collector living in Japan, I really feel miserable that HRC Japan release a pin like this. Who designed this??


HRC & Zippo guitar (store in Sep 29) Posted by Hello
In addition, HRC Japan & Zippo will release guitar pin.
HRC met Zippo
I think this guitar pin looks not bad, and there are many collectors who like guitar pins, so I will need some of them for my friends.

By the way, I found the official site of HRC Melbourne & Sydney.
Melbourne & Sydney
Check this out if you have not seen yet though it seems that there are no info that collectors might be interested in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home