Friday, September 24, 2004

Hard, Easy, Lucky, and the best

I have enjoyed visiting HRC for many years.My HRC Visit
The reason is that I can see many things in many cities through HRC visit. It is true that there are many cities that I would not visit if they didn't have HRC there. I have many memories through HRC visit, and I am going to talk some of them now.

Which HRC was the toughest to visit??
It's very easy for me to select. Ankara should be the answer.

HRC Ankara Posted by Hello
I went to Ankara by bus after I enjoyed the world heritage called as Cappadocia. It was snowing all the day, and I had hard time to find the local bus that will bring me to HRC. I don't know why HRC was in Ankara though the HRC was closed now. If it was located in Istanbul, HRC collectors could visit HRC easily. Anyway, I am glad that I could visit HRC Ankara before it was closed.

Which HRC was the easiest to find ?
I have many HRC for this answer. St.Louis, San Antonio, Indianapolis, and Toronto Skydome are the answer. Former HRC Orlando was easy to find. I mean I found HRC Orlando by accident when I visited Universal Studio Florida for the first time. At that time, I was not interested in HRC at all, but I was very hungry after I enjoyed some attractions, and I found the sign that lead me to HRC Orlando. In fact, there was the way to go to HRC Orlando from the inside of Universal Studio, so it was very easy for me !! I ate Rib then, and that is all I remember as my first HRC lunch.

Lucky one ??
I think the answer is HRC Tijuana.

HRC Tijuana Posted by Hello
While I was traveling around US by car, I decided to visit Tijuana after San Diego, because I have never been to other countries but Japan & USA then, so I wanted to see Mexico though it was the short trip. I found HRC-T at a store when I walked around Tijuana, and I asked the sales man if there was HRC near there. I had no info about HRC then, so I was so glad that I could find HRC Tijuana by accident even though HRC Tijuana has only a pin for sale then(^ ^;)

Which HRC was the best through my HRC visit??
This question is the hardest to answer, because I have many good memories through many HRC. Barcelona, Madrid, Mexico City, Bangkok, Rome, and Makati are the answer, because I could meet local collectors, and did some trades with them. If I chose only one, Makati should be the best of all, because it was my birthday then, and the manager asked all staffs to take photos together to celebrate my birthday. And I could trade many pins with many staffs at private room, so I really have good impression about HRC Makati.

My birthday at HRC Makati Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home