Monday, September 27, 2004

I have dreams.

I have been traveling many countries.
Kimono Travel
While I was in USA, I had 3 dreams.
I wished to visit 3 places then.
Those are The Great Wall of China, Angkor Wat of Canbodia, and Machu Picchu of Peru.

About 4 years later, I have visited 2 of those as well as other great places.
I visited the Great Wall of China in 2001 when I enjoyed Beijing& Shanghai.

Great Wall w/Kimono Posted by Hello
Some Photo

Most of you must know that China is the strong force right now on our earth. I could enjoy those cities much better than I expected.
My image about China was only from some Chinese movies, but I noticed that my image was totally mistake, and I really enjoy those great cities. What I like the most is that they keep their traditional things even though their life styles have been changed by recent economic growth. I think this is what Japanese should learn.

And in 2002, I visited Angkor Wat.

Angkor Wat w/Kimono Posted by Hello
Some Photos
It was very hard for me who always travel by myself. I had to wait for a long line to make tourist visa when I arrived the airport(very small house!), and the weather was crazy! Too hot !
Anyway, I reserved a taxi(a normal car), and could enjoy many historical places in a jungle under crazy hot weather. Angkor Wat was the greatest in my life. I spent a lot of time inside Angkor Wat, and could see enough of it.

About Machu Picchu, I have not had opportunity to visit there, because it would take many days to visit there from Japan. I regret that I didn't go there while I was in USA. Going there from USA would be much easier that going there from Japan. I wish I could finally visit Machu Picchu someday.

Machu Picchu Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home