Sunday, September 26, 2004

Pins from Asia

 Some of Asian pins arrived here today.
Look at Singapore Halloween ??

Singapore Halloween Posted by Hello
This is the pin that was sold out within a day(LE 300).
I understood why this pin was so hot, because this really looks cool !!

Do you collect Pint Glass series ??

Beijing Pint Glass Posted by Hello
The number on those pins show the opening order of each HRC, so I guess many collectors would like to complete this series, right ??

I have collected many of Halloween pins for a couple of years, because I liked Halloween pins.
My Halloween collection
But I am not going to do it this year. The reason is that I don't feel most of Halloween pins look cool any more. I will collect what I like from Halloween 2004, and then I will say good-bye, Halloween season!! Halloween pins are not my main target any more !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home