Friday, October 22, 2004

New & Old

- Some pins arrived today.

New pins Posted by Hello

All pins look good, and some of these are the pin that I wanted to get if I had any chances. I usually get only new pins, but sometimes I miss the opportunity to get what I want when it was released. I am glad that I could get Rome 5th that was released in 2003, because this pin looked cute on net, and I had looked for this since I saw the scan of this. Thanks, P.

- By the way, HRC Japan will release 2 kinds of new pin in Nov.1st.
One is Mermaid pins.

Fukuoka Mermaid Posted by Hello

I really think Mermaid pins will be hot among collectors, because all of these pins really look cute, and the Mermaid has been kind of trend in HRC world this year. I have seen many pins with the design of Mermaid. I think HRC Japan did good job on the design of this pins.

- And they will also release Psychedelic flower guitar pins at the same time.

UCW Psychedelic Flower Posted by Hello

Psychedelic, what ??
Anyway, These pins actually look beautiful on net, but I don't know how this would look like when I get this pin on my hand. Both pins look nice, but I have to save my money for Xmas pins that will come soon because HRC Japan usually release 2 or 3 kinds of Xmas pins from each location, and most of them always look cute !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home