Monday, October 18, 2004

Halloween is coming !!

- Malta Halloween 2004 arrived here today.

Malta Halloween 2004 Posted by Hello

- If you check my Halloween collection, you would notice that I had been a big fan of Halloween. Since I met Taipei Halloween 2000 girl set, I started to collect Halloween pins from any locations. Halloween pins have a wide variety of design, and some of them really look cool.
Check this out. This is Halloween 1999 from HRC Surfer's Paradise. What a cool pin !! It was very hard for me to get this pin, and I remember that I was so happy when I received this pin from my friend !!

Surfer Halloween 1999 Posted by Hello

- Makati Halloween 2000 also looks great.

Makati Halloween 2000 Posted by Hello
The impact of this pin really attracted me then, and this is still one of my favorite pins.

- Yes, I used to like Halloween pins, but now I can't say that I like Halloween pins, because recently I hardly find Halloween pins that I really like. Maybe, I have been waiting for the Halloween pin like Taipei 2000 set that could make me become Halloween fan again.
When will it come??

Taipei Halloween 2000 set Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home