Sunday, October 17, 2004

HRC Buttons

- Do you know about HRC Button?? Some of HRC official event have the event buttons for attendee. Some of HRC buttons look very nice, but It is hard for me to collect many of them. Fortunately some of my friends are kind enough to give me some buttons from the events that they attended, so now I have many buttons. Check out my HRC Button collection.

- One of my favorite is the event button from Bangkok Pin Fest 2002. The button has each attendee's name on it, and the design is really good.

From Bangkok Pin Fest 2002 Posted by Hello

- The event button from Pin March 2004 is also cool. The design of it shows the image of Egypt very well.

From Cairo Pin March 2004 Posted by Hello

- Some HRC also make .their own buttons. The following button is one of my favorite. Look nice, doesn't it??

From HRC Pattaya Posted by Hello

- Because I like HRC buttons, I sometimes make my original button for my web. This is the first original button for Kimono Rock Cafe.
What do you think ??

My first original button Posted by Hello

After the 1st one, I have made many of them.
Check out my original button page(Japanese text only).
This is the newest one. Cool ?

The newest button from Kimono Rock Cafe Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home