Saturday, October 16, 2004

Cute Bears

- Today's topic is about HRC Bear. There are so many collectors who collect HRC Teddy in HRC world. Even though I don't collect those, I like some of Teddy bears like bears that wear traditional cloth from each city. If you are interested in the scan of Teddy bears, you can see some scans on my friend's HRC bear page(Japanese text only).

- Today, I am going to explain about bear from HRC Japan.
Check this out.

Party Bear from Oct.2004 Posted by Hello

This is a Party bear from HRC Japan(10cm long, LE 500 per month). You make reservation for dinner with 3 friends(more than 4 people) on weekday(only on Mon-Thu), and then each of you can get Party bear. HRC Japan make different design of party bear every month. Halloween is coming, so this party bear has Halloween image. I think this idea is great. We can use the party bear for memory of our dinner, right??
Official HRC Japan web(Japanese text only).

- In addition, HRC Japan has Kid's bear. You take your kids to HRC, and then HRC staff will hand this bear to your kid.

Kid's bear Posted by Hello
Your kid will be happy to go to HRC again! Even though I don't collect HRC bear, I am happy that I can sometimes get those cute bears with great dinner at HRC.

Thanks for good service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home