Friday, October 15, 2004

My place .... where I want to be

- Today, Japanese HRC released Chopper bike pins from all locations.

Osaka Chopper bike pin Posted by Hello

- I went to HRC Osaka though I was not interested in this pin, because we have monthly pin meeting called as YORIAI at HRC Osaka.

Today's Yoriai Laminate Posted by Hello

- Since we started the meeting, I have met many collectors, and have done many trades with most of them. The chopper bike pin was not popular around me, but about 15 collectors came to HRC to attend the pin meeting. As we always do, we really had good time, and could trade many pins.

Yoriai button Posted by Hello

A good thing was that there was a new friend who came from Fukuoka only for the pin meeting!!
Don't forget to check his HRC web "Mallory Square" !

HRC Japan will have the Pin Party at Universal Citywalk Osaka in Nov.7th, but Osaka monthly pin meeting is obviously what I like the best.

Collectors ! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home