Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Only to make profits

- Since ?, HRC Japan have released new pins twice a month(1st & 15th). Even though it has helped collectors a lot to buy new pins easily, it has made collectors think of stopping to collect all pins from Japan. I mean it is very hard for collectors to collect all pins now. They release new pins twice a month from 7 locations, so that means we have to buy 14 pins every month, and it is too much for people who have a normal job. In addition, HRC Japan sometimes release 2 kinds of pins for a event like Halloween. For example, all locations but Fukuoka released 2 kinds of Halloween pins this year. I really think most collectors think 1 pin is enough for each event !

Osaka Halloween 2004 #1 Posted by Hello

Osaka Halloween 2004 #2 Posted by Hello

- Of course, I am not stupid. Since I noticed HRC Japan were going to do it, I have collected only what I need, or what my friends need.

- But I am really worried that this situation might make some collectors quit HRC pin collectors in Japan, because HRC Japan seem to gather all money from Japanese collectors right now. They have released pins twice a month, and have released Teddy & beanie almost once a month. In addition, those price are recently getting more expensive.

Wedding Bear set (7980 yen!!) Posted by Hello

- What do you think? Do you think HRC Japan want to spread HRC pin collection around Japan ? The answer is too easy, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home