Thursday, October 28, 2004

In a variety of ways

- For me, the meaning of travel is to expand my experience. I am always excited to visit the city where I have never visit. Through my travel, all of those cities had something that attracted me. I have traveled in a variety of ways. Of course, I live in Japan, so I have to get on the plane.

Gare du Nord, Paris Posted by Hello

- I usually like to use a rental car in USA. For me who had driver's license in Illinois, it is not hard to drive in USA even though many rules are different from Japan. For example, I went to USA in 2002, and rent a car at LA airport for 5 days, I did a long drive from LA - Las Vegas - Death Valley - San Diego - LA. The best thing was that I could see the view like ↓ that I could never seen in Japan.

The view from my car in USA Posted by Hello

- Another way I like through my travel is to get on train. In May, 2004, I went to Europe, and used train to visit some cities like Cologne and Munich from Paris. At that time, I got on French TGV, German ICE, and Belgium Thally. All of them were great, and I could enjoy my time in that.

German ICE Posted by Hello

Thalys Posted by Hello

- The hardest travel in my life was the bus between Athens - Istanbul. I got on a bus for about 22 hours !! It was so hard, and there were only local people in the bus with local music, so only I could do in the bus was to sleep, or to see outside. As you can guess, I could get many experiences from all travels, and had good time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home