Sunday, October 24, 2004

HRC met USJ.

- Pin Trading Osaka was held at Hard Rock Cafe Osaka today.

Pin Trading Osaka at HRC Osaka Posted by Hello

This pin event is for all of pin collectors who collect pins from USJ(Universal Studio Japan), Olympic, World Cup soccer, and of course HRC, so there were many collectors whom I have never met. They brought so many kinds of pins, and let me see their great collections. The best thing was that I could talk to many collectors whom I hardly met at HRC pin event.

- Of course, I really enjoyed seeing many pins, and in fact, some of them really attracted me!!
For example, I could get this pin which really looked cute!!

Babe pin from USJ Posted by Hello

- I also liked this T2-3D pin that my friend gave me as a present !!

T2 pin from USJ Posted by Hello

- I always think I don't want to be in narrow circle that would make me bored!, so it was really fun to be with collectors who collect pins from other category.
I had a great day !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home