Saturday, October 30, 2004

Sexy pins

- I received 4 pins from USA.

Sexy pins Posted by Hello

I had been waiting for Atlantic City Film Girl XXX, and I am very satisfied with this. This looks much better than the scan on Pin Catalog.

Halloween from NYC looks cool.

New York Halloween 2004 Posted by Hello

HRC New York actually released 2 kinds of Halloween 2004. One is US Clone, and the another is this original Halloween only from NYC. I am not saying that the idea of clone pin are crazy, but I prefer to get the original one. That is worth to get for my collection.

-There are some humors about new HRC this year.
Gothenburg, Kuwait, and Caracas ?
Getting pins from these cities sound hard, right? I hope my friends could help to get pins from these locations when they come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home