Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Happy New Year !

Hi! How do you spend your time at New Year's days in your countries ??

In Japan, many people visit Temple or Shrine that each of us like,
and we pray for our health, and our future through 2008.

I live in Nara
-Click Here to know about Nara
so I visited Nara's famous shrine with my wife in Jan 1st.
There ara so many people, so we had to wait for about 90 min to reach main shrine.


I went to Kasuga Taisha Shrine that has been one of the world heritage.
-Click here about Kasuga Taisha Shrine

After we prayed, we went to Nigatsudo Hall that is famous to see Nara's view.

And then we prayed again for our life through 2008.

2 Comments:

At January 03, 2008 6:31 AM, Blogger Dave2 said...

Ah! Beautiful Nara! I enjoyed very much my time visiting there!

Best wishes to you in 2008! Perhaps I will see you again if I come to Japan again this year. :-)

 
At January 04, 2008 8:05 PM, Blogger Kimono said...

Hi, Dave.
Happy New Year.
I hope you have wonderful year in 2008.

If you come to Japan again, let me know. We can see somewhere around Japan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home