Friday, December 17, 2004

The best of 2004

-I have selected the best pin of the years since I started my HRC web.
Now it is time to announce my favorite pin from all pins that I got in 2004. The pin must be the pin which I got on my hand, and I think of how I met the pin.
Here is the best pin of 2004 from my collection.

Cologne 1st Anniversary Posted by Hello

-Let me explain why I chose this. I visited Cologne in May 2004 after having good time in Paris. The Cologne Cathedral was much bigger than I expected before, and I was really impressed!! The Cathedral had a big impact, and really caught my eyes. After that I visited HRC Cologne, and met Cologne 1st. I was surprised at the beauty of the pin, and I still like this pin very badly !! That is why I chose this pin as No.1 from this year.

Kimono with Cologne Cathedral Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home