Sunday, December 12, 2004

From Philippine

- I got a package from Philippine today.It contained some pins from Hard Rock Cafe Makati. Makati

Makati Halloween 2004 Posted by Hello

Halloween 2004 pin(LE 300) actually looks worse than I expected. The color of this is OK, but the design of this girl pin was not my favorite even though HRC Makati has released some of good girl pins in 2004.

Instead of that, Makati Chopper(LE 300) looks much better than I expected.

Makati Chopper 2004 Posted by Hello

I don't collect Chopper series, but this pin will be good to keep for my collection.

-In addition, the package also included a cap opener(LE 300). This is the best one from this package !

Makati Bottle Opener Posted by Hello

It has been about 3 years since I visited Hard Rock Cafe Makati in Sep 2001. All of the staffs was friendly, so I have many of good memories about HRC Makati.


My birthday at Hard Rock Cafe Makati in 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home