Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Feel comfortable

-I got some pins from Rio.

Rio pins Posted by Hello
HRC Rio has not released many pins, so I am happy that I could get some of good pins from my friend. Thanks!!
Rio Crossed Surf pin actually looks good, and the size was much bigger than I expected from the scan of it.

-By the way, all HRC in Japan finally released Facade guitar series.

Osaka Facade Posted by Hello
Even though HRC Japan put the misspelled name on their official web as Faced guitar, I think some of Japanese Facade look good, so I am going to collect all of them for my collection.
Of course, only Japanese one!!

-I had dinner with my wife at HRC Osaka today.
The mood of HRC Osaka was really great with X'mas decoration & with cool music. This is one of the reason why I love Hard Rock Cafe. The mood really make me feel comfortable.

HRC Osaka in Dec 2004 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home