Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Too Much !

- HRC Japan announced that they would release Facade guitar & Holiday Ornament pins in Dec.1st.

You have already known Facade guitar, right. I really think Facade guitar series are good idea even though some of them are not really good design. I planed that I wanted to collect Facade from all HRC where I have ever visited, but now I recognized it was not good idea, because I have visited 68 HRC. TOO MUCH !, and some of them would not release Facade series pins like Bangkok, so I decided not to do it.

Tokyo Facade guitar Posted by Hello

-About Holiday Ornament pins, some of them actually look cute like one from Yokohama & Universal Osaka. Both pins look good, and many collectors would like to collect those.

Yokohama Holiday Ornament Posted by Hello

-In addition, HRC Universal Osaka will release Geisha pin as their countdown 2005 pin.

UCW Countdown 2005 Posted by Hello

This pin are my favorite pin which has the Japanese traditional style on it. I would like to have this for my collection. As long as they release good pins, I have no problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home