Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HRC Cardiff



I visited HRC Cardiff in June 25th of 2008.
I went to Cardiff from London by train.

It was really easy to find HRC Cardiff from the station.
HRC was located along the main street of Cardiff downtown.

And they had good entrance on the opposite side of it.

This HRC was very small, so I didn't spend much time then.

They had some of good pins that I liked.


After HRC, I enjoyed Cardiff Castle, and walked around Cardiff.

-My HRC Cardiff page
-My Photos of Cardiff

This was my 83rd HRC visit.

2 Comments:

At July 02, 2008 9:43 AM, Blogger Dave2 said...

I enjoyed the Cardiff cafe very much. I wish I had more time to explore the Welsh countryside though.

 
At July 02, 2008 8:57 PM, Blogger Kimono said...

Yes, I think so, too.
I always think I wanted to visit other cities, but I don't have much time to go. I like to visit HRC, so I have to choose the city that has HRC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home