Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sushi ??

-"Name any of Japanese food that you know!"
What do you say for this question.
I guess most people except Japanese would say "Sushi".

And now HRC Japan will release Sushi guitar in Jan 15th from all locations.


Osaka Sushi guitar Posted by Hello

I think the idea is good, but I am not sure if foreign collectors like the design of it.
The scan is only the image of pins. I have to judge it on my hand when it is released.

-At the same day, Valentine's day 2005 pins will be released.
Some of them really look good, so I will have to get many of them for my friends.
What I recommend to you is Tokyo VD girl, and Osaka VD Heart pin.

Check the image below.

Osaka Valentine's day 2005 Posted by Hello

Like I said before, this is only the image of it. I have already seen the pin at HRC Osaka, and it was so good. Do you remember Euro Easter Egg series ? Osaka VD Heart has the clear point that Euro Easter Egg had.

And here is Tokyo VD girl.

Tokyo Valentine's day 2005 Posted by Hello

I think I don't have to say anything about this. This pin really looks cute, and has Japanese traditional style on it very well! Good job!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home