Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hard Rock Hotel Chicago



It has been 6 years since I left Chicago.
HRH was opened after I left, and I had really felt sad about it!!
And at this time, I finally could visit HRH !!



But I was very dissapointed about HRH Chicago !!
I had great time at HRH Pattaya & Bali before,
so you now know what I mean, right??
HRH Chicago is just the business hotel,
and there was few thing I was interested in except the merchandise store.

Anyway, I did visit HRH, and now I feel fine about it.





-My HRH Chicago page

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 5:41 AM, Blogger Dave2 said...

Pattya and Bali are hotel resorts... I'm afraid that the Chicago location does not have a beach, and cannot be a resort! I like it just the same... it is a nice hotel for Chicago, and I stay there often.

 
At July 12, 2006 4:46 PM, Blogger Kimono said...

Yes, HRH Chicago is not resort hotel. I wantted to see the room inside HRH. You can send some photo of inside when you stay at HRH next, please!!

 
At March 08, 2013 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mу spouse аnd ӏ аbsolutely lovе your
blog аnԁ find a lot of уouг ρost's to be precisely what I'm lοoκing for.
Does one offer guest ωritеrs to ωrite сontеnt
for уou peгsοnally? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web site!

my web page howtoplaytheflute.Org - Howtoplaytheflute.Org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home