Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hard Rock Hotel Madrid

According to HRC official web, HRH Madrid was supposed to be opened around March 2006
when I decided to visit Spain last year.
And now HRC official web says HRH Madrid is coming in June 2006!!

- Hard Rock Cafe Official web

Of course, I know the word "Don't trust what HRC web says",
so I have no regret about it.

While I was in Madrid, of course, I visited the location where HRH would be opened.



The location is not bad.
I could walk there from Prado Museum, and Atocha station easily.
But the location was not along main street,
and I don't think the area is safe for tourists.



After my visit, the plan of HRH Madrid was canceled.

1 Comments:

At February 07, 2013 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotel Madrid is the best place that I've found on that city. I wish I can check in again this coming summer because I really enjoy my vacation on their entertainment place. Visit here for more information about hotel Madrid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home