Friday, April 15, 2005

1st pin meeting at HRC Fukuoka

In April 15th, 1st pin meeting at HRC Fukuoka was held.
The weather was really nice, and about 20 collectors came to attend the pin meeting.
Of course, I attended the meeting, and could have great time with many of HRC Collectors who were from Tokyo area, Nagoya area, and Osaka area.


Attendee Posted by Hello

To tell you the truth, the meeting was great.
We traded a lot of pins, and enjoyed talking.
HRC Fukuoka did great support for us during the event, and I really enjoyed HRC Fukuoka itself.
After the event, some of us wend to 2nd party near Fukuoka dome, and after that, we enjoyed the night life of Fukuoka together.


HRC and I Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2005 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very jealous! I loved the Fukuoka Hard Rock Cafe, and wish that I could have been there for the pin meeting.

 
At May 14, 2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Kimono said...

We will have 2nd pin meeting at HRC Fukuoka around Oct, and will be held next May(Maybe?). I hope you can come to see us then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home